- Blaze is a debuff that persists through death.
- The explosion is not considered a tether effect and will not affect untargetable targets, even if the explosion originated from them.
- Each stack deals the damage individually and will always consider the time it was applied for deciding when the ticks will be applied, even when the duration refreshes.
- At sub-optimal applied times, 2 stacks will do a minimum of 6% maximum health damage over 4 seconds, but will deal 7% maximum health at optimal applied times.
- Against small-medium units 3 stacks will do a minimum of 9% maximum health at sub-optimal times, but 11% maximum health at optimal times. If these stacks are further at optimal times they can do up to 12% maximum health over 4 seconds.
- The burn is persistent damage and the explosion is area damage.
- With about 54 / 50 / 47 / 43 / 38% cooldown reduction, it is possible to apply the stun without having to use other abilities. The cooldown of Sear will be lower than the duration of the applied .
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Stun duration reduced to 1 second.
- The fireball does not grant sight of stealthed targets and those in fog of war but it can expose their position.
- If the initial cast target uses spell shield, Pyroclasm will not bounce. If the bounce is spell shielded it will not deal any damage, but it will keep on bouncing.
- There is a recurring bug with bouncing abilities where if the target is dashing when the missile strikes them, it will repeatedly bounce back to them inflicting multiple ticks of damage near-instantly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.