Boots of Mobility is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 25 flat movement speed = 300
- 115 flat movement speed = 1380
- are gold efficient when in-combat, and when out-of-combat.
- When being invulnerable, basic attacks and non-crowd control abilities received will not put you in-combat.
- Healing and buffing allies does not count as in-combat.
- Damage over time abilities reset the timer with each tick of damage.
- Attacking wards does not count as in-combat.
- Boots of Mobility is especially useful if you don't have to switch lanes.
- Boots of Mobility is good in particular early-mid game on roaming champions such as junglers or mid laners, that want to quickly gank different lanes. They lose most value when team fights start to happen. It also allows for chasing and escaping.
- Boots of Mobility is very cheap, making it effective on any champion that is constantly returning to base early game and wants a quick and cheap way to return to lane without .
- When escaping, remember that poking (e.g. ) will put you in-combat, however, healing yourself or others (e.g. ) will let you keep the +115 flat movement speed buff.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.