- The attack that triggers the rune won't get its damage reduced. When the 1.5 seconds pass, the rune will still go on cooldown even if no attack got its damage reduced.
- The rune only blocks damage from the champion who triggered it; it can only be active against one champion at a time until its next activation.
- The damage reduction applies after resistances.
- In patch V8.4, the addition of Bone Plating made Resolve the first rune path to have a tier with four runes instead of three.
- Damage reduction increased to 30 − 60 (based on level) from 25 − 50 (based on level).
- Moved to Slot 2 from Slot 1.
- Duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3.
- Damage reduction increased to 25 − 50 (based on level) from 15 − 40 (based on level).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the cooldown was incorrectly reset when revive effects were triggered.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it would cause to revive if all of his were killed at the same time.
- Damage reduction reduced to 15 − 40 (based on level) from 20 − 50 (based on level).
- Duration reduced to 3 seconds from 5.
- Bug Fix: No longer goes on cooldown without doing anything when activates.
- V8.4 - Added
- Resolve Slot 1 rune.
- Passive: After taking damage from an enemy champion, for 5 seconds, the next 3 spells or attacks you receive from the same enemy champion deal 20 − 50 (based on level) less damage.
- Cooldown: 45 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.