- The triggering instance of damage will not have its damage reduced by Bone Plating.
- Bone Plating will still go on cooldown after its duration even if it does not block any damage.
- Bone Plating only blocks damage from the champion who triggered it; it can only be active against one champion at a time until its next activation.
- Bone Plating will not activate from damage dealt to shields.
- Bone Plating's damage reduction applies after resistances.
- In patch V8.4, the addition of Bone Plating made Resolve the first rune path to have a tier with four runes instead of three.
- Damage reduction increased to 30 − 60 (based on level) from 25 − 50 (based on level).
- Replaces .
- Moved to Slot 2 from Slot 1.
- Duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3.
- Damage reduction increased to 25 − 50 (based on level) from 15 − 40 (based on level).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the cooldown was incorrectly reset when revive effects were triggered.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it would cause to revive if all of his were killed at the same time.
- Damage reduction reduced to 15 − 40 (based on level) from 20 − 50 (based on level).
- Duration reduced to 3 seconds from 5.
- Bug Fix: No longer goes on cooldown without doing anything when activates.
- V8.4 - Added
- Resolve Slot 1 rune.
- Passive: After taking damage from an enemy champion, for 5 seconds, the next 3 spells or attacks you receive from the same enemy champion deal 20 − 50 (based on level) less damage.
- Cooldown: 45 seconds.