Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the removed items, see or
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Possible Upgrades for
- 50% attack speed = 1250
- 4 on-hit damage (for every 100 of the target's maximum health) = 100
base stats were gold efficient.
- Bloodrazor's gold efficiency was further increased by 100 of the target's maximum health, i.e. +1 Gold Value per 1 maximum health of the target. for every
- reached 100% gold efficiency against targets with 1375 maximum health.
- Maximum Gold Efficiency possible against minions and monsters was , against targets with 1875 or higher maximum health.
- Due to being an enchantment, for this calculation it should be considered that this item is combined with either or .
- The bonus damage cannot critically strike and does not apply life steal.
- This enchantment replaced the V6.9. enchantment in patch
- This enchantment resembles a removed item named magic damage, while deals physical damage.
. Not only do they have a similar name, but their passives are similar, with the difference that 's passive dealt
- Being physical damage instead of magic damage means it has better synergy with armor penetration, allowing it to scale better into the late game. However, it is worse early, since most champions have more armor than magic resistance early and it is easier to itemize for armor.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items