- For the removed items, see or
- 50% attack speed = 1250
- 4 on-hit damage (for every 100 of the target's maximum health) = 100
is gold efficient, without its passive.
- Bloodrazor's gold efficiency is further increased by 100 of the target's maximum health, i.e. +1 Gold Value per 1 maximum health of the target. for every
- reaches 100% gold efficiency against targets with 1375 maximum health.
- Maximum Gold Efficiency possible against minions and monsters is , against targets with 1875 or higher maximum health.
- Due to being an enchantment, for this calculation it should be considered that this item is combined with either or .
Possible Upgrade for
- Unlike most other physical on-hit effects, the bonus damage does not apply lifesteal.
- This enchantment replaced the V6.9. enchantment in patch
- This enchantment resembles a removed item named magic damage, while deals physical damage.
. Not only do they have a similar name, but their passives are similar, with the difference that 's passive dealt
- Being physical damage instead of magic damage means it has better synergy with armor penetration, allowing it to scale better into the late game. However, it is worse early, since most champions have more armor than magic resistance early and it is easier to itemize for armor.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.