- The official tooltip erroneously notes 20% Health as the threshold of the effect.
- Mana Barrier's cooldown starts as soon as it triggers.
- The shield will absorb the portion of incoming damage that would reduce health past 30%.
- Mana Barrier will trigger after and if Blitzcrank's takes damage while above 30% health, and they will trigger simultaneously when Blitzcrank takes damage while below 30% health.
- Mana Barrier will trigger simultaneously with or if Blitzcrank's takes damage while above 30%, and trigger before them when Blitzcrank takes damage while below 30% health.
- The target's destination stops in front of Blitzcrank. If static terrain obscures this area, the target will stop prematurely before crossing it.
- Blitzcrank will be ordered to basic attack the target once the target arrives. If Rocket Grab is used beyond Blitzcrank's basic attack range, the basic attack will not grant any stack of , , , or .
- If Blitzcrank is displaced during the grab, the target will not be pulled to the new location.
- However if Blitzcrank is displaced by other means (i.e ) the target will be pulled to the new location.
- Blitzcrank's attacks do not have to deal damage to apply the mark.
- The lightning bolts deal spell damage while the static field applies area damage.
- Even if Static Field is blocked by a spell shield, it will still destroy any existing damage shields on the target.
- can be used during the cast time but Static Field's area of effect will affect enemies at the old location rather than the new one. The visual effects will display as if Blitzcrank was casting the ability at the new location however.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.