The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Legends of Runeterra card, see Black Spear (Legends of Runeterra) or Kalista's Black Spear (Legends of Runeterra).
is offered this item exclusively at the start of the game, and has no gold value.
- Upon use the item disappears but it can be repurchased at the store until 3:00 for no cost, enabling to use it on a different allied champion.
can buy this item in the shop for no cost, allowing him to bind to an ally, and so use if he it from an enemy .
- This particular Sylas-exclusive Black Spear has the Item ID 3600 instead.
- Black Spear remains purchaseable in the shop for even if his opposing team does not have a , although the active will be consumed with no effect.
- Black Spear cannot bind to an allied clone. Doing so will put the item on a 10-second cooldown.
- The channel can be interrupted by crowd control and the user themself (by inputting a movement command) but the bind will still occur regardless.
- The target will slowly turn to face the user over 2 seconds when Black Spear is activated.
- The target champion, after the duration of the channel ends, plays their death animation during the 6 seconds after 1.5 seconds have elapsed.
- Black Spear is the very weapon that used to kill , now protruding from her chest. She uses it to link to souls before carrying out their vengeance.
- Black Spear is among a number of items that had the word "The" removed from their names in patch V9.19. It was previously known as The Black Spear.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.