Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the Legends of Runeterra card, see 3 Black Spear (Legends of Runeterra) or 2 Kalista's Black Spear (Legends of Runeterra).
- Oathsworn Bond is a unit-targeted effect.
- Oathsworn Bond's cast breaks stealth.
is offered this item exclusively at the start of the game, and has no gold value.
- Upon use the item disappears but it can be repurchased at the store until 3:00 for no cost, enabling to use it on a different allied champion.
can buy this item in the shop for no cost, allowing him to bind to an ally, and so use if he it from an enemy .
- This particular Sylas-exclusive Black Spear has the Item ID 3600 instead.
- Black Spear remains purchaseable in the shop for even if his opposing team does not have a , although the active will be consumed with no effect.
- Black Spear cannot bind to an allied clone or zombie. Attempting to do so will put the item on a 10-second cooldown.
- The channel can be interrupted by crowd control and the user themself (by inputting a movement command) but the bind will still occur regardless.
- The target will slowly turn to face the user over 2 seconds when Black Spear is activated.
- The target champion, after the duration of the channel ends, plays their death animation during the 6 seconds after 1.5 seconds have elapsed.
- Black Spear is the very weapon that used to kill , now protruding from her chest. She uses it to link to souls before carrying out their vengeance.
- Black Spear is among a number of items that had the word "The" removed from their names in patch V9.19. It was previously known as The Black Spear.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items