- For the Legends of Runeterra card see or
is offered this item exclusively at the start of the game, and has no gold value.
- Upon use the item disappears but it can be rebought at the store until 3:00 for no cost, enabling to use it on a different allied champion.
can buy this item in the store for no cost, allowing him to bind to an ally, and so use if he it from an enemy .
- This particular Sylas-exclusive Black Spear has the Item ID 3600 instead.
- Black Spear cannot bind to an allied clone. Doing so will put the item on a 10-second cooldown.
- There is a 3-second cast time before the channel begins.
- Black Spear's channel does not have to complete for its full duration to bind to the target. The user can cancel the channel by inputting a movement command. The target's channel is not interrupted in this case.
- Black Spear is the very weapon that used to kill , now protruding from her chest. She uses it to link to souls before carrying out their vengeance.
- In the process of channeling, the Oathsworn ally performs their death animation before turning back idle, and is completely immobilized.
- Black Spear is among a number of items that had the word "The" removed from their names in patch V9.19. It was previously known as The Black Spear.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.