Black Mist Scythe is a legendary item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- 350% gold efficient without its active. is
- "Receive diminishing gold from excessive minion kills": Farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes reduces gold earned from minion kills by 50% − 80% (based on CS).
- Season Ten that were designed for Support., , , and are a set of items available since
- Updated icon.
- This item counts as a Legendary item.
- Attack damage reduced to 20 from 25.
- Health reduced to 75 from 100.
- Unique active renamed to Ward from Warding.
- Limited to 1 Support or Jungle item.
- Bug Fix: When attempting to place a fourth ward on the map, the mini-map now properly indicates which of the first three wards will be replaced.
- Bug Fix: Wards now properly show their vision range indicator.
- Bug Fix: Completing the quest and then selling the item to repurchase a different support item will no longer automatically complete the quest for that second support item.
- New Effect: Now grants 100% base mana regeneration.
- Attack damage reduced to 25 from 35.
- Health reduced to 100 from 150.
- V9.23 - Added
- Cost: 400, upgrades from .
- Stats: 35 attack damage, 150 health, 3 per 10 seconds.
- Unique Active - Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward at the target location (600 range), which reveals the surrounding area. Holds up to 4 charges which refill upon visiting the shop.
- Unique Passive: Receives diminishing gold from excessive minion kills.
- Limitations: Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item.