- Armor reduction benefits all physical attacks against the target champion, making
an excellent gang-attack weapon.
- Armor reduction and penetration effects stack, allowing an attacking character to benefit from both shred and penetration runes and items such as .
- The armor-shred passive triggers not only auto-attacks but on any effect which deals physical damage, such as , , and .
- The armor reduction stacks from turrets and inhibitors; minions; or neutral monsters. apply only to enemy champions. They will not affect structures such as
- The debuff counts per target. Multiple attacks on the same champion or across multiple champions will only apply stacks of the debuff faster, but the max cap will still be 4 on each target.
- provides more raw percent-penetration than four stacks (35% to 25%, respectively), but benefits only attacks from its wielder.
- The very first auto attack does not get the benefit of the armor reduction. Physical damage from the auto attack is calculated first, and the debuff is applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction is seen on the 5th hit, after all 4 stacks have been applied.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.