- For the species, see Bellswayer.
A proud, celestial creature native to the Argent Mountains, the Bellswayer's beautiful chiming bells inspire and compel other sprites to attend them. Though they startle easily, bellswayers are just as quick to resume a composed and regal posture.
You can unlock skins for this Little Legend by purchasing a Little Legend Egg, which costs . Cracking open your egg will grant you a random tier-1 unlock from the pool of available skins, including their original skin. Obtaining a duplicate will upgrade your skin to the next tier, up to tier 3, at which point the skin is removed from the reward pool.
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
- Bellswayer has visual similarities with 2 Herald of Spring.
- The Black Mist variant was inspired by the Shadow Isles.
- The Blood Moon variant was inspired by the Blood Moon skin universe.
- The Sugar Rush variant was inspired by the Sugar Rush skin universe.
- The Thunderstorm variant was inspired by .
- The Yuletide variant was inspired by the Snowdown Showdown AU skin universe.
- Bellswayer's dance is a reference to victory dances of the character Kirby at the end of a battle in many of his games, particularly the dance its spirits perform.