|“||"Hey... Murderbot timeline... Been a while. How are the murderbots?"|
The glorious revolution is here! Assembling an army of machines with living brains, Viktor marches against the combined forces of his enemies—with only a scrappy human-led resistance keeping him from total world domination.
- Accessing: Battlecast.
- The Resistance
- Leader -
Chief enforcer of the human-led resistance, Illaoi was once the subject of a failed Battlecast conversion that left her with control over nearby machines. Seizing her newfound power, she has single handedly decimated Viktor's forces in countless battles, becoming a beacon of hope for rebels across the world.
- Sniper -
Caitlyn, designated resistance sniper, has never forgiven herself for letting Viktor's rise go unchecked for so long. Determined to fire the round that ends the war for good, she has personally gunned down hundreds of Battlecast machines in her bloody search for absolution.
- Within the lore, Viktor is rivalled by 
Resistance and this relationship is apparent within the Evolution skin series.
- With the rework of Zaun who willingly joined Viktor's cause (as opposed to random minions, or forced individuals). lore, it was confirmed that Viktor's "acolytes" were in fact "augmented" denizens of
- and are members of resistance.
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- is a resistance sniper who has gunned down hundreds of Battlecast.
- is the resistance leader, having undergone a failed conversion that left her with the ability to control machines.
- Both Battlecast and Eternum might be part of the same universe, as hinted at in the Olaf vs Everything: Series 2 comic.
- Related Videos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.