Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||"Hey... Murderbot timeline... Been a while. How are the murderbots?"|
The glorious revolution is here! Assembling an army of machines with living brains, Viktor marches against the combined forces of his enemies—with only a scrappy human-led resistance keeping him from total world domination.
- Accessing: Battlecast.
- The Resistance
Caitlyn, designated resistance sniper, has never forgiven herself for letting Viktor's rise go unchecked for so long. Determined to fire the round that ends the war for good, she has personally gunned down hundreds of Battlecast machines in her bloody search for absolution.
Chief enforcer of the human-led resistance, Illaoi was once the subject of a failed Battlecast conversion that left her with control over nearby machines. Seizing her newfound power, she has single handedly decimated Viktor's forces in countless battles, becoming a beacon of hope for rebels across the world.
While many presumed him dead, Jayce's sudden return to the Resistance has been heralded by some as a miracle and others as a curse. Burdened by guilt, he still blames himself for his failure to halt Viktor's rise. Only time will tell if Jayce can turn the tide.
Though many in the Resistance find Singed unsettling, few can deny his efficacy in pushing back the machine threat. For Singed, the only thing that matters is driving back Viktor's creations, whatever the means.
With the rise of the Battlecast armies, Yorick found to his horror that the living minds Viktor fused to his machines bound the souls of his victims to their machine bodies. Harnessing his ability to command the dead, Yorick now raises destroyed and defeated Battlecast husks in an attempt to free all these souls from their machine prisons.
- Within the lore, Viktor is rivalled by 
Resistance and this relationship is apparent within the Evolution skin series.
- With the rework of Zaun who willingly joined Viktor's cause (as opposed to random minions, or forced individuals). lore, it was confirmed that Viktor's "acolytes" were in fact "augmented" denizens of
- and are members of resistance.
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- is a resistance sniper who has gunned down hundreds of Battlecast.
- is the resistance leader, having undergone a failed conversion that left her with the ability to control machines.
- Both Battlecast and Eternum might be part of the same universe, as hinted at in the Olaf vs Everything: Series 2 comic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.