The glorious revolution is here! Assembling an army of machines with living brains, Viktor marches against the combined forces of his enemies—with only a scrappy human-led resistance keeping him from total world domination.
- Accessing: Battlecast.
- The Battlecast
- Creator -
The creator of the Battlecast machine army, Viktor has perfected the art of transplanting living brains into low-tech, mass-produced weapons. But his work is far from complete, and even now he tinkers on newer, deadlier creations to crush all who oppose him.
- Battle Tank -
The gold standard of Battlecast shock troopers, Prime Cho'Gath implements self-replicating nanites that reinforce its frame as it consumes living tissue. It has become a common and terrifying sight in occupied cities, where it feeds on civilians who won't submit to conversion.
- Shock Trooper -
A titanium juggernaut used to crush pockets of particularly stubborn resistance, the Battlecast Urgot model is rarely seen but widely feared. Its extensive weapons systems are complemented by a massive, flesh-grinding spike mill, which it pulls fleeing opponents into for sheer spectacle.
- Infiltrator -
An airborne data collection unit based on the now-extinct Vel'Koz lifeform, these Battlecast monstrosities sweep their concentrated energy beams over heavily populated areas. Survey data from the lifeless wreckage automatically calibrates the entire fleets' weapons systems, making the units a deadlier threat with every skirmish.
- Destroyer -
The question of the human soul has always intrigued Viktor, and so he set to work building a Battlecast machine capable of harnessing it. The resulting Xerath units are twisted, hellish monsters imprisoned in a cage of psychic energy, constantly discharging superheated plasma toward any opponent in range.
- Artillery -
Mass-produced artillery units based on the now-extinct Kog'Maw organism, Viktor has invented an ingenious shell delivery system best appreciated from about a hundred miles away—the latest design's maximum range.
- Assault -
An early prototype that would pave the way for the Battlecast machines, Alpha Skarner is possessed of an extreme rage not seen in later models. Perhaps the brain inside it wishes to inflict as much pain as it experiences—or maybe it just likes to kill things.
Olaf vs Everything
Welcome to our latest community comics collab, Olaf vs. Everything, in which everyone's favorite Freljordian berserker recklessly hacks, and slashes his way across the known League Universe!
Tom Barton, artist extraordinaire, helps us answer questions you never knew you had, like who would win in a fight, Olaf or Trundle? And can Olaf take down a giant jungle monster? What about Seahunter Aatrox? And because we don't want to tease out all the dimension-hopping action, we're releasing the entire season in one Ragnarok-sized blast!
- The Evolution was first introduced in Viktor's sneak peek.
- The Battlecast skins were officially tied to the Evolution with the release of Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath.
- V-BC-Corp, the in-game corporation responsible for , likely stands for Viktor's Battle-Cast Corporation.
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- is their creator and leader.
- is an early prototype, possessed of an extreme rage not seen in later models.
- is the gold standard of Battlecast shock troopers, implementing nanites that reinforce its frame.
- units are built for long-range artillery, based on the now-extinct Kog'Maw organism.
- units are airborne data collectors based on the now-extinct Vel'Koz organism.
- units are machines which house a human soul, rather than just a brain.
- units are juggernauts used to crush particularly stubborn pockets of resistance. 
- Both Battlecast and Eternum might be part of the same universe, as hinted at in the Olaf vs Everything: Series 2 comic.
- Related Music
- Related Videos