New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- champions or turret enhanced shots. Whether used on a squishy mid-laner or a tanky top-laner, a well-timed will help escape from tough situations. is great for absorbing the burst of enemy
- movement speed boost, and the mitigation is permanently. is not affected by Grievous Wounds, has a shorter cooldown, blocks more damage (against a single target), and can be used while you're still at full health (good against 100-to-0 burst).
and are both damage mitigating summoner spells, but each has its own benefits. affects two champions, offers
- For this reason, is often used instead of at mid lane, where there are many champions using . The lowered cooldown of also helps against assassins which are common at mid lane. At bot lane, is more common as is used more; is generally only used by supports which want to all-in. Also, with two champions, the healing from is more useful since it can affect two champions at once. The extra movement speed is also more helpful for marksman that want to kite.
The following table compares the effectiveness ofvs on a target affected by .
|Level||Total damage||Damage per second||Absorbed damage||Absorbed damage in 2 seconds||Received Damage||Percentage of Damage Negated||Healing||Reduced healing ( GW)||Received Damage||Percentage of Damage Negated|
- will always negate 40% of damage if it is activated while under the effect of for at least 2 seconds.
- negates more damage than at earlier levels, but less damage afterwards.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by summoner spell cooldown reduction.