The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Primary target takes spell damage, while secondary ones take area damage.
- Meeps grant additional stacks of , and .
- Chime spawns are weighted towards the areas of the map that Bard is currently present in, and spawn every 50 seconds in pairs, with the only exception being the second and third spawns on Summoner's Rift, which spawn only one.
- Chimes will not spawn in either team's base and will not spawn in the enemy team's jungle before the 5 minute mark.
- Only Bard can see a chime that is in the fog of war. All other players must have sight of a chime for it to be visible to them.
- Only Bard can see a minimap icon for uncollected chimes, regardless of whether other players have vision on it or not. The minimap icon will turn red when the chime is one minute away from expiration.
- Bard cannot see chimes while nearsighted.
- Only Meep cone attacks are absorbed by spell shields. Those that deal damage together with the basic attack don't.
- PENDING FOR TEST: On-attack interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
|Minimum Time||Chimes||Effects||Base Damage|
|3:20||5||Meeps now Slow by 25%.||52|
|5:00||10||Meep limit increased to 2.||64|
|7:30||15||Meeps now deal splash damage.||76|
|9:10||20||Recharge time reduced to 7 seconds.||88|
|11:40||25||Slow increased to 35%.||100|
|13:20||30||Meep limit increased to 3.||112|
|15:50||35||Splash damage area increased.||124|
|17:30||40||Recharge time reduced to 6 seconds.||136|
|20:00||45||Slow increased to 45%.||148|
|21:40||50||Meep limit increased to 4.||160|
|24:10||55||Recharge time reduced to 5 seconds.||172|
|25:50||60||Slow increased to 55%.||184|
|28:20||65||Meep limit increased to 5.||196|
|30:00||70||Recharge time reduced to 4 seconds.||208|
|32:30||75||Slow increased to 65%.||220|
|34:10||80||Meep limit increased to 6.||232|
|36:40||85||Slow increased to 75%.||244|
|38:20||90||Meep limit increased to 7.||256|
|40:50||95||Meep limit increased to 8.||268|
|42:30||100||Meep limit increased to 9.||280|
|Every 5 thereafter only grants 12 bonus damage.|
- Howling Abyss differences:
- Chime spawn rate changed to every 40 seconds instead of 50 seconds (initial spawn unchanged).
- Nexus Blitz differences:
- Increased chime spawn rate.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Meeps thresholds reduced to one each 2 Chimes from each 5 Chimes.
- Meep respawn time set to 6 seconds.
- Spell shielding the ability as the first target will still have the energy pass through them, and, upon hitting a second target, only the second target will be stunned.
- If the ability is only spell shielded by the second target, the first target will still be stunned.
- If the ability hit the first target and then they activate a spell shield, the stun will not be blocked.
- The stun will apply even if the first target becomes untargetable.
- Cosmic Binding will take into account player-created terrain such as and .
- The stun is still applied even if the first or second target dies to the ability itself or before the projectile can bind them.
- In Summoner's Rift, the allied base entrance gates will not interact with Cosmic Binding as they are only considered terrain to the enemy.
- Cosmic Binding does not grant sight of enemies hit, but a hit can be seen and heard to indicate that at least one enemy is there.
- Caretaker's Shrine can be cast directly on an ally and it will be treated as a unit-targeted ability for effects such as .
- If Bard has 3 shrines on the map and creates a new one that is cast directly on himself or an ally, the oldest shrine will not be destroyed. This is because the shrine is used as an actual targeted heal on himself or someone else, and not a permanent shrine, so the other 3 may stay.
- The spell indicator of Caretaker's Shrine shows the area in which it can be used as a targeted heal. After a shrine has been placed on the ground its activation area becomes smaller: allies or enemies have to step directly on the shrine to use it or destroy it.
- Leveling up Caretaker's Shrine will update the healing of existing shrines.
- Terrain also includes structures.
- Magical Journey's tunnel has a max range of 2600 units (about two screens long).
- Magical Journey will score assists for Bard if an ally that uses it scores a kill or assist shortly after.
- Magical Journey cannot be taken while grounded or rooted. Bard can still cast the ability.
- There is no limit to how many times a given instance of Magical Journey may be used.
- Magical Journey cannot interact with player-created terrain due to its short lifespan.
- Any abilities that continue during normal movement, such as point blank area of effects and various forms of stealth, will continue during the travel within Magical Journey.
- If a champion's dash is interrupted while inside terrain using Magical Journey, they will be immediately displaced out to the nearest open space, but are not rendered airborne.
- Taking Magical Journey is considered a dash, and so will interact with effects such as and knockdown.
- Tempered Fate will affect all targetable champions, minions, monsters, turrets, wards, and jungle plants.
- Tempered Fate has no effect on allied or enemy champions that have displacement immunity or crowd control immunity.
- An allied
, , , or will not resist Tempered Fate.
- will not resist Tempered Fate at the very start and end of its channel. It will otherwise resist it.
- Tempered Fate cannot put an allied nor enemy stasis while she is winding up her leap attack and during her leap. into
- An allied
- All champions (including allies) during the stasis are prohibited from activating cleansing effects for its duration.
- It will not disable Quicksilver and instead put it on a 3-second cooldown.
- Tempered Fate triggers in-combat effects such as drawing turret aggro and monster aggression, or applying and .
- deals damage before the target is put into stasis.
- If Bard dies while Tempered Fate is still casting, it will go on cooldown and have no effect.
- Tempered Fate's travel time varies between ~0.65 at point blank and ~1.8 at max range, resulting in an overall delay of ~1.15-2.3 seconds including the cast time depending on distance covered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.