- Primary target takes spell damage, while secondary ones take area damage.
- Chime spawns are weighted towards the areas of the map that Bard is currently present in, and spawn every 50 seconds in pairs, with the only exception being the second and third spawns on Summoner's Rift, which spawn only one.
- Chimes will not spawn in either team's base and will not spawn in the enemy team's jungle before the 5 minute mark.
- Only Bard can see a chime that is in the fog of war. All other players must have sight of a chime for it to be visible to them.
- Only Bard can see a minimap icon for uncollected chimes, regardless of whether other players have vision on it or not. The minimap icon will turn red when the chime is one minute away from expiration.
- Bard cannot see chimes while nearsighted.
- Only Meep cone attacks are absorbed by spell shields. Those that deal damage together with the basic attack don't.
- PENDING FOR TEST: On-attack interaction with parrying effects ( , , blind).
|Minimum Time||Chimes||Effects||Base Damage|
|3:20||5||Meeps now Slow by 25%.||52|
|5:00||10||Meep limit increased to 2.||64|
|7:30||15||Meeps now deal splash damage.||76|
|9:10||20||Recharge time reduced to 7 seconds.||88|
|11:40||25||Slow increased to 35%.||100|
|13:20||30||Meep limit increased to 3.||112|
|15:50||35||Splash damage area increased.||124|
|17:30||40||Recharge time reduced to 6 seconds.||136|
|20:00||45||Slow increased to 45%.||148|
|21:40||50||Meep limit increased to 4.||160|
|24:10||55||Recharge time reduced to 5 seconds.||172|
|25:50||60||Slow increased to 55%.||184|
|28:20||65||Meep limit increased to 5.||196|
|30:00||70||Recharge time reduced to 4 seconds.||208|
|32:30||75||Slow increased to 65%.||220|
|34:10||80||Meep limit increased to 6.||232|
|36:40||85||Slow increased to 75%.||244|
|38:20||90||Meep limit increased to 7.||256|
|40:50||95||Meep limit increased to 8.||268|
|42:30||100||Meep limit increased to 9.||280|
|Every 5 thereafter only grants 12 bonus damage.|
- Howling Abyss differences:
- Chime spawn rate changed to every 40 seconds instead of 50 seconds (initial spawn unchanged).
- Spell shield blocks the damage and slow as the first target, if there is a second target, only they are stunned. As the second target, the stun is negated but the first target will still be affected.
- PENDING FOR TEST: The first target can block the stun separately. In this case, the active spell shield blocks the stun component, not the initial damage and slow.
- Cosmic Binding will take into account player-created terrain such as and .
- The stun is still applied even if the first or second target dies to the ability itself or before the projectile can bind them.
- Base Gates may only be used as a wall if they are not for Bard's team.
- Cosmic Binding does not grant sight of enemies hit, but a hit can be seen and heard to indicate that at least one enemy is there.
- If Bard has 3 shrines on the map and creates a new that is immediately consumed, the oldest shrine will not be destroyed. This is because the Shrine is used as an actual targeted heal on himself or someone else, and not a permanent shrine, so the other 3 stay.
- Leveling up Caretaker's Shrine will affect the healing of existing shrines.
- Placing a new Caretaker's Shrine grants vision of a small area around it for ~1.8 seconds.
- The target indicator of Caretaker's Shrine shows the area in which it can be used as a targeted heal. After a shrine has been placed on the ground its activation area becomes smaller: allies or enemies have to step directly on the shrine to use it or destroy it.
- Terrain also includes structures.
- Magical Journey's tunnel has a max range of 2600 units (about two screens long).
- Magical Journey will score assists for Bard if an ally that uses it scores a kill or assist shortly after.
- There is no limit to how many times a given instance of Magical Journey may be used.
- Units using Magical Journey are targetable whilst on route.
- Allies are granted vision of enemies for the duration they use Magical Journey.
- Magical Journey cannot interact with player-created terrain due to its short lifespan.
- Magical Journey cannot be used to exit the map.
- Any abilities that continue during normal movement, such as point blank area of effects and various forms of stealth, will continue during the travel within Magical Journey.
- Unlike silenced. , Magical Journey can still be utilized if a champion is
- If a champion's dash is interrupted while inside terrain using Magical Journey, they will be immediately displaced out to the nearest open space, but are not rendered airborne.
- Taking Magical Journey is considered a dash, and so will interact with effects such as and knockdown.
- Tempered Fate has no effect on untargetable units or enemy champions that are unstoppable or cc-immune.
- Tempered Fate cannot put stasis while she is winding up her leap attack and during her leap. neither ally nor enemy into
- Tempered Fate has special interactions with allies that are cc-immune. For example, it does not affect an allied
while he is in but it does to an ally with .
- PENDING FOR TEST: Allied unstoppability interaction.
- Tempered Fate cannot affect any other structures than turrets.
- Tempered Fate grants standard sight of all enemy units affected by the stasis.
- All champions (including allies) during the stasis are prohibited from activating cleansing effects for its duration.
- Tempered Fate triggers in-combat effects such as drawing turret aggro and monster aggression, or applying and .
- deals damage before the target is put into stasis.
- If Bard dies while Tempered Fate is still casting, it will go on cooldown and have no effect.
- Tempered Fate has a cast time of ~0.55 seconds. Its travel time varies between ~0.65 at point blank and ~1.8 at max range, resulting in an overall delay of ~1.2-2.4 seconds depending on distance covered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.