Bahrl is an island in the central part of the Ionian Archipelago chain, south of the main island of Ionia. The villages of Tevasa and Wuju are located here, as is the Epool River. It is the sight of the first Noxian uses of Zaunite bio weapons. After the Noxian-Ionian War, the southern portion of the island is in control of Noxus.
Champions of Bahrl
Other Related Champions
- protected Tevasa villagers from Noxian soldiers.
- caused the death of many Wuju inhabitants.
- landed on the shores of Bahrl and proceeded to slaughter up the Epool river during the Noxian-Ionian War.
- is a Wuju practitioner.
- found on the banks of the Epool river.
- Epool River: It is located in the southern part of Bahrl island in Ionia. It is the place where found .
- Tevasa: It is located on the north side of the island region of Bahrl. At the footholds of the mountain, there is a small peaceful village with approximately hundred people. During the Noxian invasion of Ionia, pillaging Noxian soldiers were defeated by the hands of who grew attached to all the villagers and had a desire to protect them from harm.
- Urvash: A coastal settlement located in southern part of Bahrl island of Ionia.
- Wuju: Located on Bahrl, it is the birthplace of and the art of Wuju. It has since been destroyed during the Noxian Invasion of Ionia.
Bahrl Jays are an avian species native to the Ionian island region of Bahrl. They are quite active during the morning and they have melodic song like chirps.
The Art of Wuju was founded on obtaining absolute spiritual awareness of one's self and one's enemy. , the keeper of this ancient art, descended from one of the few tribes dedicated to the preservation of Wuju. Due to the massacre of his kin, Master Yi is now the last master of his art. He has pledged to keep the Wuju style alive by teaching the art form to other individuals, such as .