The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Internally, this card is called Deranged Hermit.
- He is also known as Bjerg the Wanderer and according to the lore of 3 Tall Tales, he has a nephew named Ingvar.
- He also appeared in the artwork of:
- He has also seen 7 They Who Endure.
- In alternate artwork, beer was replaced with bacon.
- "Will no one listen?"
- "They're tall as a mountain and covered in ice!"
- "Eyes blazing bright as torches!"
- "It was right on my tail!"
- "Up there in the mountains!"
- "Teeth big as tombstones!"
- "Ancient things trapped in the ice!"
Allied 3 Avarosan Trapper present
- Babbling Bjerg: "Will no one listen?!"
- Babbling Bjerg: "Ah! Behind you! A yeti!"
Allied 1 Enraged Yeti
Allied 3 Kindly Tavernkeeper
Allied 1 Yeti Yearling
|Announce Preview Patch||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.