Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- He references Ra and Horus from Egyptian mythology.
- The scene depicted is most likely moments after his Ascension, having long departed and Azir his sand army to prepare to fight , with the newly-risen Shuriman capital and the in the background.
- This skin shares the Galactic theme with:
- This skin shares the World Champions: 2015 theme with:
- He was released in celebration of SKT T1 winning the Season 5 World Championship along with:
- He represents Easyhoon.
- This skin shares the Lunar Revel: Warring Kingdoms theme with:
- and can be seen in the background.
- He was released in celebration of Lunar Revel 2017 (Year of the Rooster) along with:
- He can be seen playing Go in his recall animation. The game he is playing is a reference to the first game of DangHu, a game from 1739 ce.
- As with the other Warring Kingdoms skins, this skin is likely based on figures from the Luo Guanzhong's novel Romace of the Three Kingdoms; specifically, Shu Han's leader Liu Bei and strategist Zhuge Liang.
- This skin shares the Elderwood theme with: