- The Stars orbit counterclockwise around Aurelion Sol.
- Aurelion Sol's Stars have independent vision hitboxes, meaning that they may remain visible even while he is within a brush, and must be in the brush themselves in order to be hidden.
- An individual Star must complete at least one third of its orbit before it can damage the same target again.
- In the event that an enemy orbits around Aurelion Sol at the same rate as his Stars without leaving their hitbox, they will take damage once every third of the way around.
- Stasis from friendly sources (allied , , etc) does not disable Center of the Universe.
- The initial cast count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- So long as Aurelion Sol manages to keep Starsurge within the Outer Limit, it will continue to expand until detonated or out of range, giving this ability the largest range and radius of any ability in the game.
- Starsurge's size grows by 36.67 units per second.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually does not.
- Celestial Expansion does not apply shock.
- Due to being an extension of his innate, muting effects will also disable Celestial Expansion and put it on cooldown.
- Voice of Light is cast from wherever Aurelion Sol is at the end of the cast time.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
|Interrupted by|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.