- The Stars orbit counterclockwise around Aurelion Sol.
- Aurelion Sol's Stars have independent vision hitboxes, meaning that they may remain visible even while he is within a brush, and must be in the brush themselves in order to be hidden.
- An individual Star must complete at least one third of its orbit before it can damage the same target again.
- In the event that an enemy orbits around Aurelion Sol at the same rate as his Stars without leaving their hitbox, they will take damage once every third of the way around.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Star count increased to .
- The initial cast count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- So long as Aurelion Sol manages to keep Starsurge within the Outer Limit, it will continue to expand until detonated or out of range, giving this ability the largest range and radius of any ability in the game.
- Starsurge's size grows by 36.67 units per second.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually does not.
- The following table refers for interactions during Comet of Legend:
- Voice of Light is cast from wherever Aurelion Sol is at the end of the cast time.
- The stun and disable portion of the knock back is always applied after 0.125-second delay of being hit.
- The displacement will begin as soon as the target is hit.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.