How to Unlock
Also, you can download from Google Play (Android version game).
The players control a pixellated that is running on the clouds, trying to constantly avoid obstacles and collecting coins and stars along the way and leaving a rainbow trail behind him. Teemo will constantly run and fly forward and the player must guide him away from traps by simply pressing the W button to fly up. When descending, let go of the W button. The player may collect coins along the way. Often, coins can be seen in clusters, forming figures and words. Occasionally, a star would appear flying ahead of Teemo. When collecting a star, it will be turned to 100 coins.
Words formed by coins:
- GOLD !!
By completing a mission, the player gains a gold reward to spend on consumable items or permanent upgrades within the minigame. You may opt to skip a mission by paying its reward cost. Missions are listed in particular order.
- Play Astro Teemo for 3 times for 300g for purchases.
- Walk on the ground for a consecutive 300m. 500g reward.
- Fly 500m consecutively without colliding with the floor or the ceiling. 500g reward.
- Fly 1,000m consecutively without colliding with the floor or the ceiling. 1,000g reward.
- Grab 2 mega coins (stars). 300g reward.
- Grab a total of 10 mega coins. 500g reward.
- Grab 3 mega coins in a single try. 1,000g reward.
- Die and slide between 300-400m. 300g reward.
- Die and slide between 500-600m. 500g reward.
- Buy and use a Ghost. 500g reward (Ghost costs 500g)
- Buy and play a single time with an upgrade. 500g reward.
- Play a single time with all the upgrades on Astro Teemo. 750g reward.
- Travel 500m consecutively without collecting any single coin. 500g reward.
- Travel 1,000m consecutively without collecting any single coin. 1,000g reward.
- Travel 50m after dying. 300g reward.
- Travel 300m after dying. 500g reward.
- Grab a total of 1,500 gold. 750g reward.
- Grab a total of 500 gold. 500g reward.
They are a total of 18 missions, divided into 3 subsections of 6 missions. After completing any mission in the three slots for missions, it progresses to the next mission in the series. Missions cannot be completed before the preceding one is completed.
- - Use this disposable item to instantly travel 750m. 500g
- Super Ghost - Use this disposable item to instantly travel 1,500m. 1,500g
- - Use this disposable item to revive Teemo right after he dies. 2,000g
- Rolling Barrel - Use this barrel to launch dead Teemo for a short distance. 500g
- Hexplosive - Use this bomb to launch dead Teemo for a moderate distance. 1,000g
- - Use this bomb to launch dead Teemo for a significant distance. 1,500g
- Coin Magnet - Use this permanent magnet to make the coins come to Teemo. 20,000g cost.
- Moon Bounce - Teemo bounces off the floor for extra distance. 5,000g cost.
- Soul Shield - Teemo can take an extra hit. 30,000g cost.
- - Projectiles that target Teemo for some time then fires. Incoming arrows are indicated by a blue hitbox that turns red when firing.
- - Lux's wand appears and begins to charge for a brief moment before activating in a line.
- Fire Wall - Two balls of fire connect with each other to form a fire wall. They vary in length but remain stationary.
- The rainbow trail behind  is indeed influenced by .
- The gameplay is a direct reproduction of the iOS game, .
- The most expensive upgrade upgrade, Soul Shield, is a reference to one of rework of the same name. pre-