|“||"We are caught between Darkin and Aspect, but we will rise up in spite of them."|
The term Aspect Host refers to humans magically altered and usually made hosts to the Aspects of Targon Prime.
Touched By The Eternal
It is currently unknown how many of these ascended ever came to be. Despite their small numbers, the Aspect hosts remain among the most powerful beings on Runeterra, and have shaped the course of events throughout the planet's history.
Aspect Host Champions
Other Related Champions
- fought against and was trapped by tools given to mortals by .
- frequently interacts with the Targonian Ascended and is bound to serve their Aspects.
- and are daughters of a host to the Aspect of Justice and inherit some of the aspect's power.
- aided in finding the .
- was used by .
- is a celestial and thus related to the Ascended.
- was trapped by tools given to mortals by .
- was trapped by tools given to mortals by .
- fought in the past.
Hosts & Their Related Aspects
|Constellation Name(s)||Embodiment Of||Previous Hosts||Current Host|
|6 The Golden Sister (Speculation)||The Sun / Daylight's Star|
|The Judicator (Speculation)||Justice, Righteousness, Truth||Mihira (Justice)|
|The Protector||Guarding Life, Love, and Beauty|
|6 The Silver Sister (Speculation)||The Moon / Evening's Star|
|The Trickster (Speculation)||Twilight, Change, Mischief,
Communication, Heralding, Informing
|5 The Warrior||War, Combat, Conflict||Areion
Blessed with incredible strength, speed and a strong affinity for mastering forms of magic. The Aspect hosts are also virtually immune to pain and sickness. Some have their lifespan dramatically increased, sometimes to the point of being immortal. However, these transcended beings can still bleed, be crippled, or even killed with the right weapon, magic, or overwhelming force. After each host dies and during times of great needs, the Aspect finds a new host to replace their place. When an aspect leaves their host, the mortal host usually dies. Normally if an Aspect's host is slain, the Aspect returns to the celestial realm and will need to find a new host. 
- Aspects are the rulers of Targon Prime. They are divine beings and these Aspects are embodiments of different concepts.
- Currently, the Aspects of those concepts are known: Sun (represented by ), Moon (represented by ), War (represented by ), Change (represented by ), Protector (represented by ), Justice (represented by and ).
- The stars of the Constellation of War (which includes former and current stars) are called Areion, Astrea, Asose, Atreus and Zeonia.
- In the majority of the lore, the hosts are referred to simply as Aspects. However, the two entities are fundamentally different, despite the same terminology use in stories.
- Aspect hosts are sometimes referred to as living Aspects.
is an Aspect of War, however the body of Atreus is an Ascended human body. In a similar fashion is an Ascended human, but the Aspect of Twilight is the entity that gave her their power.
- Most Aspect hosts retain control of their bodies, while only being instinctively guided by their Aspects, though some Aspects, like , overpower their hosts and assume full control of their bodies if they determine the mortal hosts are not good enough.
- Aspects can die and be reborn / replaced among mortals who ascended as their hosts. Atreus, whose body was taken by Pantheon, has the potential to become the new Aspect of War due to the Aspect itself dying in an Ascended body at the hands of . After which he regained the control of his body and the deceased Aspects powers. Atreus now opposes the divine as Pantheon reborn, his unbreakable will fueling the fallen Aspect's weapons on the field of battle.
- Unlike the others,  and are technically not hosts of the Aspect of Justice. They retained and share the power of the aspect due to their mother, who was the former ascended host of the aspect, being pregnant with them during her ascension.
- The Aspects only can have 1 host at a time and keep their hosts alive as long as they need to remain, or until they are killed.
- While not being hosts of any Aspect, and are immortal due to their contact with the Aspect of Justice's power through their mother when she was pregnant with them and thus being shaped by two approaches of justice.
- After the Aspect of War was slain by , has gone back to the mortal cycle.
- The extent of the relationship between Mount Targon and Shurima remains unclear, however it is known that the Targonians guided the Shurimans in the creation of the Sun Disc.
- The Power of an aspect has a chance to be transferred to the children of a female host who was pregnant whilst becoming an Ascended. Both and represent the Aspect of Justice, which was previously embodied by their mother.
- Despite climbing Mount Targon and becoming a celestial being, 2 Tyari the Traveler was confirmed to not be the host of an Aspect even thought 4 The Traveler seemingly sharing similarities with other Aspects.