The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Frost Shot will not deal bonus damage if Ashe builds or .
- Frost Shot's damage is reduced by .
- bolts will deal increased damage from Frost Shot.
- critical strikes. additional bolts will also not deal additional damage on
- After basic attacking an enemy champion, her next basic attack on that enemy, even if it's no longer slowed, will still trigger .
- Ranger's Focus first bolt deals basic damage with the subsequent 4 bolts dealing a non-reactive damage type (e.g. default damage or proc damage). The entire effect is classified as a basic attack on a script-level, which disables , but is considered an ability for other effects (i.e ), which is likely due to a mistaken script-level tag.
- Although Ranger's Focus has no actual cooldown, 4 stacks of focus are needed before Ranger's Focus can be reactivated. The time before being able to reactivate Ranger's Focus is seconds.
- Each arrow from a flurry applies
and the bonus damage from is calculated individually per arrow.
- Similarly, since a flurry is 5 instances of physical damage, allows her to cleave the enemy target 5 times per flurry.
- will reduce each arrow's damage, for a total of per flurry.
- Each additional arrow from
will also split into 5 arrows.
- The arrows are evenly distributed among secondary enemies but one enemy cannot be hit by more than 5 arrows.
- The flurry will trigger on-hit effects once to each enemy hit.
- The flurry applies against structures.
- The missiles are spawned in a straight horizontal line 75 units in front of Ashe, with a total width of 75/100/100/123/123 units.
- Between each missile spawn location is a distance of 12.5 units, except for the two outermost ones at the last two ranks (which are 11.5 units from the closest other one), and the two centermost missiles at ranks 2 and 4 (which have 20 units between them and 15 units to the next missile, respectively).
- This inconsistent behaviour of spawn locations means the angle between each missile can vary off of 4.625° slighty.
- Volley fires from Ashe's location at the end of the cast time.
- Hawkshot's recharge timer seems to start at the beginning of the game, even prior to ranking the ability, but upon actually ranking the ability, it starts with one charge and the recharge timer starts from 0.
- Hawkshot will ping enemy champions it spots if allies didn't already have vision of them, and put a 'revealed' visual effect on them for , but does not actually reveal the units in particular, and is removed if the champion leaves the area.
- Hawkshot will grant assist credit if a previously-unseen enemy champion is killed within 10 seconds of being revealed by the ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.