Ardent Censer is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 ability power = 1305
- 50% mana regeneration = 250
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 8% movement speed = 316
- is gold efficient without its passive effects.
- becomes - gold efficient if a single ally is buffed by its passive.
bonus healing and shielding passive stacks additively with , , , and .
- It stacks multiplicatively with , giving a 37% total increase when directly healing anyone holding that item.
- The healing bonus only affects direct heals so health regen will be unaffected.
synergizes well with other healing and shielding sources, especially with those with either wide area of effect or with low cooldown. Also being able to deliver lot of on-hit effects increases the item's effect drastically.
- Items as , , and Spoils of War.
- Abilities like is a grand example for the area effect while can keep the passive up for whole team.
- Generating lot of on-hit effects can be achieved with and , or playing champions like Yasuo, Lucian or Graves.
- A censer is "a container in which incense is burned, typically during a religious ceremony".
- The bonus on-hit magic damage given by the item's passive appears as a Template:Cctip for both the wielder and buffed allied.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.