Ardent Censer is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 ability power = 1305
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 10% heal and shield power = 566.67
- 50% base mana regeneration = 250
- 8% movement speed = 316
- 10% attack speed = 250
- 5 on-hit damage = 125
- 30% attack speed = 750
- 20 on-hit damage = 500
- is gold efficient without its passive effects.
- becomes - gold efficient if a single ally (and the caster) is buffed by its passive.
- becomes - gold efficient if four allies (and the caster) are buffed by its passive.
- The healing bonus only affects direct heals so health regeneration will be unaffected.
- PENDING FOR TEST: The on-hit magic damage benefits from the attacker's magic penetration.
synergizes well with other healing and shielding sources, especially with those with either wide area of effect or with low cooldown. Also being able to deliver lot of on-hit effects increases the item's effect drastically.
- Items as , , and .
- Abilities like is a grand example for the area effect while and can keep the passive up for whole team.
- This item is particularly potent when used on champions who already make use of on-hit effects, like , , and , and especially so on those who purchase and .
- A censer is "a container in which incense is burned, typically during a religious ceremony".
- The bonus on-hit magic damage given by the item's passive appears as a critical strike for the wielder, but appears as standard magic damage for the buffed ally.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.