The Arctic is Runeterra's northernmost continent and contains the planet's geographic North Pole. The region has only made one explicit appearance within the game's lore, during the Call of Power.
- Ice Sea: It is the sea north of the Valoran continent. It is the gateway to the Arctic from Freljord. The Glacial Prison and Ursine Lands are located there.
- Glacial Prison: is located northwest from Valoran, in the Arctic ice-sheath. Far beyond the known lands of Valoran, in the deepest, darkest spaces beneath the world, servants of the mythical Watchers are drawn to the power of the World Runes.
- Ursine Lands: It is a land that can be found just above northern Freljord, being separated from the rest of Valoran by the Ice Sea. This is where the demigod has staked out territory via his followers, the Ursine. It is probably located at or near the North Pole of Runeterra.
- As seen from the world map, the entire landmass is covered in snow.
- The only named territory of the arctic region is an island north of Freljord, known simply as the Ursine Lands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.