- Arcane Comet can be seen flying from the champion using it even if there is no vision of them, possibly giving away their position.
- The comet will be disabled on death, but its cooldown will still be able to get reduced by ability hits.
- Arcane Comet can be blocked by spell shields.
- Damaging abilities that apply a slow make it difficult for the enemy to avoid the Arcane Comet.
- Hard crowd control abilities typically guarantee the Arcane Comet to hit.
Arcane Comet with Precision
Arcane Comet with Domination
Arcane Comet with Resolve
Add a photo to this gallery
Arcane Comet with Inspiration
- Undocumented: No longer triggers spell effects.
- Bug Fix: Now has ally/enemy color differentiation.
- Bug Fix: Tooltip now properly lists its base damage.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it had a minimap icon.
- Bug Fix: Can now properly proc off the empowered attack of .
- V7.22 Added
- Sorcery Keystone rune.
- Passive: Damaging an enemy champion with an ability hurls an Arcane Comet at their current location, dealing 30 − 100 (based on level) (+ 20% AP) (+ 35% bonus AD) Adaptive damage after a brief delay.
- Damaging enemy champions with an ability reduces the remaining cooldown.
- Adaptive: Deals either physical or magic depending on which would deal the most damage.
- Cooldown: 20 − 8 (based on level) seconds.