- The stun applies to the first ability that lands when the stun is available. If you cast followed by while the stun is available and Incinerate lands first, the stun will be applied through Incinerate.
- No additional notes.
- Incinerate can hit targets behind Annie, provided their radius intersects with the cone hitbox.
- Molten Shield casts on ally if targeted or if very close to targeting them (within a range of 225); otherwise self casts.
- Molten Shield does not deal damage to turrets when attacked by them.
- Attacks that miss or become against the shielded target will not cause the shield to deal damage.
|Control type||R or Alt + Right-Click|
|On-hit effects||Tibbers' attacks are mitigated by blinds, , and , as well as stopped by Disarm.|
|Spell effects||Tibbers' basic attacks apply spell effects as pet damage but his flaming aura applies spell effects as persistent area damage.|
Tibbers deals 5 / 7.5 / 10 magic damage to all enemies within a 350 unit radius every 0.25 seconds.
While out of combat for at least 5 seconds Tibbers heals himself for 6% maximum health per second and gains 250 bonus movement speed when moving towards Annie's location from further than 600 units away, decreased to 100 bonus movement speed from further than 150 units.
Tibbers enrages for 3 seconds on summon and when stuns an enemy champion. During this time, Tibbers becomes ghosted and gains 100% bonus movement speed, which decays over the duration. His base attack speed is also increased to 1.736 for his next 5 attacks while enraged, but decreasing with each attack until returning at his normal attack speed.
If Annie dies while Tibbers is active, he instantly heals himself for 50% of his missing health, becomes enraged for 10 seconds, and will target Annie's killer. His health will rapidly decay over time and if Annie's killer is too far away, he'll target the nearest lowest-health enemy champion instead.