The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- If the triggering basic attack from Amumu applies on-hit magic damage, the Curse will be applied before the magic damage.
- The Curse application from applies after the magic damage.
- Neutral units / enemies affected by the Curse can receive bonus damage from the opposing team of Amumu / neutral units, but the damage will be credited to Amumu.
- The application of the Curse on is negated if the ability is blocked by a spell shield.
- Bandage Toss will always be directed towards the target's location even if Amumu moves while it is in flight.
- Immobilizing effects will not prevent Amumu from commencing the dash.
- Bandage Toss does not fizzle on Amumu's death, and can still stun and damage enemies.
- Amumu is still able to dash even if Bandage Toss is blocked by spell shield.
- Amumu will be ordered to basic attack the target at the end of the dash.
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Despite the rounding in Despair's tooltip, it will deal increased damage for every point of .
- A basic attack's basic damage and each on-hit effect are all separate damage instances, and may be reduced each if they deal physical damage.
- Turret attacks count as basic attacks.
- Tantrum's cooldown reduction will trigger multiple times for effects such as .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.