- If the triggering basic attack from Amumu applies on-hit magic damage, the Curse will be applied before the magic damage.
- Neutral units / enemies affected by the Curse can receive bonus damage from the opposing team of Amumu / neutral units, but the damage will be credited to Amumu.
- The application of the Curse on is negated if the ability is blocked by a spell shield.
- Bandage Toss will always be directed towards the target's location even if Amumu moves while it is in flight.
- Immobilizing effects will not prevent Amumu from commencing the dash.
- Bandage Toss does not fizzle on Amumu's death, and can still stun and damage enemies.
- Amumu is still able to dash even if Bandage Toss is blocked by spell shield.
- Amumu will be ordered to basic attack the target. If Bandage Toss is used beyond Amumu's basic attack range, this basic attack will not grant any stack of , , or .
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Despair cannot be toggled off for 1 second after toggling on.
- Despite the rounding in Despair's tooltip, it will deal increased damage for every point of .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.