The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Alistar does not gain stacks for unsuccessfully trying to apply crowd control, for instance against a crowd control immune target.
- Healing occurs simultaneously for Alistar and his allies.
- There is a VFX projectile (700 missile speed) that cannot be destroyed by and is unrelated to the actual heal.
- Alistar loses all Triumph stacks upon dying.
- Pulverize can be buffered during to immediately cast when the dash ends.
- Pulverize will cast from wherever Alistar is at the end of the cast time.
- The dash speed depends on the inverse of the distance to the target:
- If Alistar's radius overlaps with his target's, he will dash with 1200 speed.
- If Alistar is further from his target than the previous condition, he will dash with (1200 × dash distance) / (dash distance - sum of radiuses).
- At maximum target range, against an enemy with a 65 gameplay radius (median of all champions), Alistar will dash with 1544 speed (reaching his target within ).
- Both the lower the dash distance and the larger Alistar and/or his target, the faster the dash becomes; this scales hyperbolically.
- When is buffered during the dash, the knockback distance is reduced to 200 units.
- The CC duration of the ability can be reduced by up-to 25% Tenacity, due to airborne not being reducible while the stun is.
- The knockback direction is in a straight line from Alistar's original location at start of cast and the enemy when Alistar's dash ends.
- Headbutt can knock enemies through terrain. The knockback stops short on walls that cannot be surpassed but the disable duration is not changed.
- The spell indicator for this ability also displays the direction for the knock back relative to Alistar's position.
- Alistar's attack range is reduced by 500 during Headbutt, to prevent him from being able to attack the target when he completes the dash.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Headbutt's stun now ends as soon as the target reaches the end of its movement arc.
- Trample deals persistent area damage damage around Alistar, while the bonus damage on the resulting attack is proc damage.
- The stun and bonus damage are blocked by spell shields but the base attack damage is not.
- The attack bonus is consumed if the attack blocked, but not if it is dodged or missed while Alistar is blinded. In all cases, the attack's effects are negated as normal.
- As it is an on-hit effect, the bonus damage and stun can be applied by Phantom Hit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.