Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Applies basic damage for the second shot and proc damage for the bonus damage.
- The second shot:
- The attack speed scaling on the movement speed buff includes the bonus attack speed gained from Akshan's innate attack speed growth.
- At level 18, at minimum it grants 126 decaying movement speed.
- Akshan can move during Going Rogue's cast time.
- The mark displays the duration and slay count.
- Enemy champions that kill Akshan will not be marked as Scoundrels nor increase their slay count.
- Clones do not count for triggering Going Rogue's passive.
- Going Rogue's buff refreshes to last indefinitely upon moving near terrain or into brush, and will refresh to 2 seconds after leaving near terrain or brush.
- Akshan will not revive allied champions that are in a zombie state, and will only revive them after their state ends.
- Akshan immediately fires one shot at the beginning of his swing, one shot every 0.23 seconds during the swing, and a final shot while dismounting from the swing for a total of 15 shots in a max duration swing of 3 seconds.
- The fire rate is not affected by attack speed.
- Akshan can fire at any enemy unit excluding structures and jungle plants.
- Only Heroic Swing's first cast is disabled while grounded or rooted. The third cast is still usable during those effects.
- Heroic Swing's second cast can be used while silenced.
- Takedowns against clones do not count for resetting Heroic Swing's cooldown.
- If a takedown is scored while Heroic Swing is active, the cooldown afterwards will be 0.5 seconds.
- Akshan automatically uses the third cast's dash at 0-distance to end the second cast's dash.
- If Akshan dashes (excluding the second cast) or blinks while the hook is attached, it will detach immediately.
- Each shot generates a stack of .
- Spell shield will only block a single shot.
- The attack speed scaling on the damage of the attacks includes the bonus attack speed gained from Akshan's innate attack speed growth.
- At level 18, each shot at minimum deals 132.44 (+ 21.07% bonus AD) physical damage.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Hook range including lollipop against walls, automated attacks range while swinging, final dash distance and speed.
- The following table refers for interactions while the hook is attached or in flight:
- The following table refers for interactions while Akshan is swinging:
- A kill threshold will appear on the health bar of the target locked onto during the channel, which increases each time Akshan stores a bullet. If the target's current health falls below the threshold, their health bar will be framed in red.
- The indicator factors the bonus damage applied by damage modifiers and the target's resistances. as well as
- It also factors the projected increase in the target's missing health, from which each consecutive bullet scales more.
- It updates dynamically over the channel's duration, reacting to fluctuations of the target's health and damage mitigations.
- Spell shield will not prevent the lock-on and will only block a single bullet.
- Comeuppance will not go on a reduced cooldown if Akshan dies during the channel.
- Comeuppance will cancel if the target becomes untargetable or dies during the channel.
- Damage to structures does scale with their missing health.
- The following table refers for interactions while Akshan is channeling:
|Abilities||and are disabled. is usable.|
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.