The Loop (Games)
- Akali boasts the highest amount of Base AD, even without her Ninja origin active.
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability .
- On Purchase
- On Rank Up
- End of Round
- Mana lock after spell cast increased to 1.25 seconds from 1.
- V10.21 - October 20th Hotfix
- Ability damage reduced to 150 / 225 / 350 from 150 / 225 / 400.
- V10.19 - Returning
- Tier 3 Ninja Assassin.
- Active - Five Point Strike: Throws kunai at her target, dealing 150 / 225 / 400 (× SP) magic damage.
- V9.22 - Disabled
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.8 from 0.85.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.85 from 0.7.
- Bug Fix: Now has proper movement speed.
- Ability damage increased to 200 / 350 / 500 from 150 / 275 / 400.
- Base attack damage increased to 80 from 70.
- V9.15 - July 31st Hotfix
- Bug Fix: Ability now critically strikes according to her crit chance as intended, down from always.
- Ability damage reduced to 150 / 275 / 400 from 200 / 375 / 550.
- Adjusted her ability VFX to closer resemble its real hitbox.
- Base health reduced to 650 from 700.
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.7 from 0.75.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a number of bugs that would sometimes cause her ability to not deal damage.
- Removed: No longer casts her ability at times when no enemies would be in range at start of cast.
- V9.13 - Added
- Tier 4 Ninja Assassin.
- Active - Five Point Strike: Deals 200 / 375 / 550 magic damage to all enemies in a 2-hex cone. This damage can critically strike.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.