Located in thriving Austin, Texas, Airship Syndicate was founded by four industry vets formerly of Vigil Games - the house that Darksiders built. Led by visionary comic artist Joe Madureira, they work with a focused group of talented contributors located both in our studio and around the world. Our first project, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, recently shipped on PC, Switch, Xbox One and PS4.
Their goal is simple: build a lean, fun, independent game studio to create top quality games for a variety of gaming platforms.
With the occasional Formal Friday (they did it once).
- Joe Madureira - Creative Director
- Ryan Stefanelli - Executive Producer
- Steve Madureira - Design Director
- Christopher Brooks - Director of Technology
- Frank J. Barbiere - Lead Writer
- Ron LaJoie - Lead Producer
- Brian Jones - Lead Character Artist
- Baldi Konjin - Lead Concept Artist
- Grace Liu - Lead Enviroment Artist
- Andrew Harrington - Lead Enviroment Artist
- Andres Ortiz - Lead Programmer
- Brooke Griffith - Associate Lead Programmer
- Billy Garretsen - Lead UX Designer