- No additional details.
- Orb of Deception functions normally during flight regardless of Ahri's condition.
- Each pass of the projectile can only damage an enemy once.
- If Ahri is performing an attack animation when the orb switches direction, the attack animation is canceled.
- Orb of Deception will cast from wherever Ahri is at the end of the cast time.
- Each missile of Fox-Fire has its own shorter non-priority range.
- Once locked-on, the missiles will pursue even if Ahri loses sight.
- If the target of Fox-Fire dies, the missile will fizzle.
- Any unused Fox-Fires will fizzle upon death.
- If Ahri uses while Fox-Fire is active, any orbs that have not acquired a target will fizzle.
- The cooldown of Fox-Fire begin once all the orbs have acquired a target or timed-out.
- The damage amplification also affects the true damage portion of .
- If the charmed enemy does not have sight of Ahri they will stand still for its duration.
- can be used during the cast time of Charm and Ahri will blow the kiss from the new location.
- Each cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Spirit Rush uses quick cast by default.
- There's a slight delay before a champion gains vision of the fog of war once inside it. Because of this, if Ahri dashes into it, it is possible that Spirit Rush will not target any enemy in range.
- The bolts do not fire if Ahri dies while dashing, unless she was saved by resurrection.
- The bolts will fire if the dash is interrupted by other means.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.