The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Orb of Deception will hit additional units around the return point in a small circle when the Orb turns around.
- Each pass of the projectile can only damage an enemy once.
- Orb of Deception will cast from wherever Ahri is at the end of the cast time.
- Each missile of Fox-Fire has its own shorter non-priority range.
- Any unused Fox-Fires will fizzle upon death.
- The damage amplification also affects the true damage portion of as well as Charm itself.
- Charm will cast from wherever Ahri is at the end of the cast time.
- Each cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Spirit Rush uses quick cast by default.
- There's a slight delay before a champion gains vision of the fog of war once inside it. Because of this, if Ahri dashes into it, it is possible that Spirit Rush will not target any enemy in range.
- The bolts do not fire if Ahri dies while dashing, unless she was saved by resurrection.
- The bolts will fire if the dash is interrupted by other means.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.