- For the removed item, see .
Abyssal Mask is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 87% gold efficient without its aura. is
Infernal Mask is a finished item in League of Legends. Can only be forged by . Limited to one item.
- 125.78% gold efficient without its aura.
- The raw stats gained from upgrading 1876.7 (400 health and 45 magic resistance). into are worth
- The aura increases in radius if their users increase in size (e.g, , , , ).
- With proper maneuvering, debuff can be applied to the entire enemy team, securing kills for longer-ranged champions.
- The aura remains present even in stasis.
- The aura improves the area damage from , , and .
- The magic damage amplifier stacks multiplicatively with .
- magic resistance increased to 100 from 90.
- health increased to 750 from 550.
- Total cost reduced to 3000 from 4000.
- Combine cost reduced to 0 from 1000.
- Can now only be obtained if forges the item (for himself or for another ally).
- Total cost increased to 3000 from 2900.
- Combine cost increased to 1180 from 1080.
- 4000 from 3900.
total cost increased to
- Aura range reduced to 325 from 700.
- Aura bonus magic damage increased to 15% from 10%.
- Bug Fix: No longer counts as a spell for the purposes of or 3 unique spell requirement.
- Added to recipe from Only available while
is on your team..
- New Recipe: + + 1080 = 2900
- Old Recipe: + + 880 = 2800
- Base health regeneration reduced to 0% from 100%.
- Health increased to 350 from 300.
- Mana increased to 300 from 0.
- Magic resistance reduced to 55 from 65.
- New Unique Passive - Eternity: 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as mana. Spending mana restores 20% of mana spent as health, up to 25 per cast (toggle spells heal for up to 25 per second).
- Bug Fix: Aura range indicator now represents the actual range.
- Renamed to from .
- Item icon updated.
- Recipe: + + 880 = 2800
- +300 health
- +65 magic resist
- +100% base health regeneration
- +10% cooldown reduction
- Unique Aura: Nearby enemy champions take 10% more magic damage (500 range)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.