Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The gravestone will be spawned at the
hex on the board.
- If a champion is placed in that position, they will be ejected to another hex.
- The Monstosity has a summon effect and an active effect.
- Summon - Charge: The Monstrosity charges into battle, knocking up enemies and dealing 350 (× AP) physical damage.
- Active - Enrage: The Monstrosity becomes unstoppable for 3 seconds, granting 200% (× AP) bonus attack speed and causing basic attacks to heal for 40% (× AP) of damage dealt.
- The Monstrosity stops charging after hitting 2 targets.
- The Monstrosity removes attack damage and attack speed debuffs when he casts his spell.
- and (and their shadow counterparts, and ) are useful in shredding through the Monstrosity's colossal health pool.
- The gravestone's model is a reused asset from the Death animation of .
- The Monstrosity uses the model, art and animations of .
- It only uses his attack animations from his state.
- Its abilities are based on
League of Legends kit.
- Its Charge ability is based on .
- Its Enrage ability is based on buffs, while the visual effect is based on .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.