Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The empowered attack does not trigger on structures, wards, nor jungle plants.
- Aatrox will assume stance when an enemy champion is in range of
- Pressing CTRL + 5 switches stances controllably.
- If Deathbringer Stance becomes available during a standard attack's windup, it will not be consumed or trigger the bonus damage.
- Even if the ability hit is spell shielded Deathbringer Stance's cooldown will still be reduced.
- This ability goes on cooldown on death and refreshes upon respawn.
- The first and second casts function like any point-blank AOE (i.e. an effect centered on the caster). An enemy is considered to be hit by the ability based on edge range - i.e. if any part of your gameplay radius is within the hitbox, you are affected.
- The third cast, as well as the Sweetspot for the first and second cast, function like ground-targeted abilities. An enemy is considered to be hit by the ability based on center range - i.e. an enemy's center has to be within the hitbox to be affected.
- As implied by the previous point, the Sweetspot for the first and second cast is implemented as separate areas of effect to the main component of the ability. Enemies must be within both areas to trigger the bonus damage, knock up and cooldown reduction.
- The 'target gets hit' SFX plays whenever an enemy is within the Sweetspot - meaning it is possible to trigger the sound effect without affecting an enemy.
- Each cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- The hitbox and Aatrox's model are fixed to the initial target direction.
- Aatrox's facing-direction, for effects such as , is the direction he is moving, and not the direction the model is facing.
- All damage modifiers stack multiplicatively.
|Abilities||can be cast. Other abilities are disabled.|
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- The impact area is oriented relative to Aatrox's position when the projectile hits, not where the projectile originated from.
- The location that the target is dragged to is not at the target's original location, but slightly closer towards Aatrox's position when the zone expires.
- There's a small delay in checking if the target is in or outside the Infernal Chains area. Because of this it is still possible to drag the target if they leave the zone at the last instant.
- Spell shield will block the chain's application and initial damage but not the aftereffects of one already applied.
- Infernal Chains will fire from where Aatrox is at the end of the cast time.
- The dash distance can be extended to up-to 500 units when targeting across terrain. It will only extend for the distance needed to cross the wall.
- This may upscale his dash speed so that the dash takes the same total time as the standard maximum-range dash.
- If Umbral Dash is cast in the same direction Aatrox is moving, he will be unable to buffer commands that require him to move.
- Aatrox's model darkens for 1.5 seconds upon casting Umbral Dash, which is a remnant from a buff he received before it got removed.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Aatrox (Collection).
Once honored defenders of Shurima against the Void, Aatrox and his brethren would eventually become an even greater threat to Runeterra, and were defeated only by cunning mortal sorcery. But after centuries of imprisonment, Aatrox was the first to find freedom once more, corrupting and transforming those foolish enough to try and wield the magical weapon that contained his essence. Now, with stolen flesh, he walks Runeterra in a brutal approximation of his previous form, seeking an apocalyptic and long overdue vengeance.
Victor '3rdColossus' Maury
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.