Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|“||"Innovation must begin somewhere."|
- Mulligan a random selection of Champions at the start of the game, in place of the normal mulligan.
- The champions left are added to your hand, and instead of being shuffled back into your deck, the cards mulliganned are simply replaced with other random champions that are added to your hand instead.
- The deck is then created using cards from the regions of those champions using an unknown algorithm.
- Both players start with 3 max mana, and draw 3 extra cards at the start of round 1.
- If a champion dies, it's shuffled back into the deck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.