- Yorick was designed by Coronach.
- Yorick's Šablóna:W is from Šablóna:W's play Šablóna:W, in which Yorick is a deceased court jester whose skull is exhumed by a gravedigger.
- Yorick's ability names are references to the Šablóna:W.
- In his splash art, Yorick stands on a tomb with "MORI" engraved. Mori is Yorick's family's surname, and has meanings relating to death or dying in several languages.
- "Šablóna:W" is a Latin phrase that was mostly used in medieval Europe that means "Remember, thou art mortal". It is the most common phrase that uses the word "mori".
- His quote "You will remember Yorick Mori." is a clear reference to the very same phrase.
- Yorick is the first champion to be released before his champion spotlight, mainly due to Phreak being delayed on a flight back from Šablóna:W in Sweden.
- Yorick has one of the most varied skillsets in the game, with an auto-attack modifier, a ground targetet AoE, an enemy targetet instant-cast and an allied targeted instant-cast. Among these are both controllable and incontrollable pets.
- Yorick and Šablóna:Ci are the only champions to have both Automatic and Controllable pets.
- Yorick is one of the four champions to have abilities which allow them to continue to attack after death. Yorick's ability being Šablóna:Ai and the others being Šablóna:Cai, Šablóna:Cai and Šablóna:Cai.
- However, Yorick is the only champion to have his ability to reanimate after death not be his passive.
- The West Altar's quote "Alas, poor Yorick" is a reference to Shakespeare's play "Hamlet"
- The East Altar's quote "Bring out your dead!" is a reference to the corpse-carts from the time of the Black Plague, made famous by Monty Python's film "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".
- Undertaker Yorick is a reference to a Šablóna:W, a professional in the business of funeral rites.
- Yorick shares a Pentakill theme with Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Yorick serves as a ferryman for the Shadow Isles's undead denizens, helping them climb death's many-tiered ladder.
- Yorick was first sighted near a Demacian town near Bubbling Bog, prior Šablóna:Ci stated that a new Pentakill member is coming.
- Yorick is a member of the metal band Pentakill, along with Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci. According to the Journal of Justice, the band is successful across Valoran.
Art spotlight Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.