- Vi was designed by gypsylord who considered community ideas from Legend of Riven (abilities and lore) and Farahboom (art concept). More details can be found here.
- Vi features several easter eggs:
- When playing with an allied Šablóna:Ci, each gains:
- When playing against an enemy Šablóna:Ci:
- She features a unique shout when she uses Šablóna:Ai on an enemy Šablóna:Ci. There may be additional interactions with Jayce. 
- Vi's login theme ("Here Comes Vi") was sung by Nicki Taylor , lead singer of the band "Running the Risk".
- Vi is the second champion whose login theme contains sung lyrics. The first was Šablóna:Ci and her theme "Daylight's End".
- Vi is the first champion to be revealed by a feedback thread rather than by a sneak peak or art spotlight.
- Prior to her PBE release, Vi's character archetype had been in and out of development for two years.
- Vi has the most jokes in the game, at five, beating out the previous record holders Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci at four.
- Vi's last two abilities, "Excessive Force" and "Assault and Battery", are named after real criminal charges.
- Vi's dance is the Šablóna:W. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Vi's design could be a reference to Šablóna:W.
- "Vis" is latin for "force". To be exact, "Vi" is ablative singular and means "with force", which can be related to Vi's design
- VI is the number 6 in Roman Numerals. Because of this, many players are attempting to find some significance between the number 6 and Vi.
- Vi is not the 6th champion from Piltover. Vi is the 5th champion released who was born in Piltover — along with Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci — and one of eight champions who live in Piltover: Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and the aforementioned 5.
- VI, being the roman numeral for six, could be a reference to her relationship with Caitlyn. This meaning that she has her partner's back, or in other terms her 'six'.
- Vi's lore states that she became part of her former gang at the age of six.
- Of the champions released in 2012, Vi is the 6th champion with 50 Defense Power. She is also the 6th champion a rating of 50 for her Difficulty.
- Vi has hextech gauntlets, hex meaning 6 sides, or just 6.
- Vi has the shortest name in League of Legends, at two letters long.
- Vi's taunt makes her do the "Ali shuffle" which fits well with her punching theme.
- Vi's ability kit contains all "knock" crowd control effects: knockback on her Šablóna:Ai and both knockup and knock aside on her Šablóna:Ai .
- Vi has a light on her back that when glowing indicates her passive Šablóna:Ai is ready to use (similar to Šablóna:Cis stun).
- Neon Strike Vi is the only skin in the game you can interract with. When you use /taunt you can take of or put on your glasses.
- Vi is the 5th champion who can disable themselves, along with Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, and Šablóna:Ci. Channeling and cast-animations are not considered forms of crowd control, however frustrating or disruptive they may be.
- Vi shares quotes with Šablóna:Ci either mocking her if they are on opposite teams or praising her if they are allied.
- Vi refers to Šablóna:Ci as "Cupcake" in some of her quotes. This is likely due to Šablóna:Cai featuring a cupcake as the bait.
- Vi's quote when using her ultimate, "Get dunked!" may be a reference to the "Dunkmaster" Yi build and video, which repeats the phrase often. The quote comes from "Charles Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden" a non-serious indie RPG game.
- Vi's "Here I come to save the day...or wreck it." is a reference to the once-popular Terrytoons character Mighty Mouse, who would triumphantly proclaim he had come to save the day in the opening theme.
- Vi's "Nope." seems to be a reference to Nope meme video about the Šablóna:Wikia class from Šablóna:W, as she could be considered an engineer as well.
- It may also be a reference to the video Nope, Jayce! as he is also from Piltover.
- Many of Vi's quotes are Šablóna:W / Šablóna:W with a humorous twist.
- Vi shares a quote with Šablóna:Csi: "Boom, baby!"
- Neon Strike Vi is partially inspired by the anime movie Šablóna:W. 
- Neon Strike Vi's recall animation has her perform a selection of poses from One Piece's Franky, a cyborg with enormous fists.
- Neon Vi's artwork portrays a Speedo, akin to that of Franky's from One Piece.
- Neon Strike Vi also shares a resemblance to Jubilee, from X-Men. The only fault one could point to would be Vi's blue hair; Jubilee usually stuck to her natural black.
- Neon Strike's taunt causes Vi to raise/lower her shades. This has a permanent effect on her model and all her animations accommodate the change
- When Vi has her shades lowered Leona's passive will deal one less damage to her as with all champions/skins with sunglasses.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.