Chinese art Edit
- Udyr was designed by Coronach.
- He was the first Champion released after the official October 27, 2009 launch of the game.
- He is named after a producer at Riot Games.
- Udyr is voiced by J.S. Gilbert.
- He is the only character that cannot max out all of his skills, as each of his skills have five levels and the max character level is 18 (18 points for a total of 20 possible ranks).
- He is the only character without an ultimate. Šablóna:Ci has an ultimate, albeit one that doesn't follow the normal rules applied to ultimates. Šablóna:Ci, however, has 4 skills that can be leveled up to the maximum rank of 5.
- Udyr is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. Udyr however has the most different textures in one skin than any other champion, as he has a different one for each of his stances.
- Udyr's dance shows the Drunken Master Kung Fu Style.
- The word "Udyr" literally translates into "Beast" in Norwegian. The Danish words "Uhyr" and "Dyr" mean "Monster" and "Animal", while "udyr" is mostly used to describe people as evil, acting like animals and not caring if they kill.
- Udyr is one of two champions that went into the weekly champion rotation on the day of their release. The other one is Šablóna:Ci.
- Udyr was one of the champions chosen for the Ionian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was one of the selected champions, and was voted the MVP.
- Almost all of Udyr's skills are based off the Šablóna:W, with the sole exception of the Azure Dragon.
- Udyr's joke "If PETA asks, this fur is fake" refers to the Animal Rights group Šablóna:W and their notorious ways of getting the public to not wear fur.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.