Chinese artwork Edit
- Swain was designed by Coronach.
- Swain was the first champion to be announced and then reworked before he went live. As shown in his Champion Spotlight, Šablóna:Ai damage over time was increased by the amount of damage taken in its duration.
- Šablóna:Ai is a reference to the narrative poem, Šablóna:W, by Šablóna:W.
- Swain's raven is named Beatrice.
- When Swain dies, Beatrice flies off the screen.
- Beatrice can be seen on the Crystal Scar. She will land on the barrier near the Boneyard node for a short time and then fly off.
- Šablóna:Cai transformation has a similar appearance to Tzeentch's daemon servants, the Lords of Change, from the Šablóna:W franchise.
- The ending quote to Swain's background is based on Joseph Heller's novel Šablóna:W.
- Based on the lore, Swain was unable to compete in the Ionia Versus Noxus Grudge Match due to recently becoming a member of the Noxian High Command, thus needing to take time away from the League to put all his affairs in order.
- Swain is the second champion to feature a transformation ability, the others being Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Swain's quote, "The early bird guts the worm," is based off of a famous quote, "The early bird gets the worm."
- While Šablóna:Ai is active, Swain has three separate /jokes and an additional /taunt, unlike other champions with "true forms".
- In polish client, selection quote is "Rozdziobią was kruki, wrony" (You gonna be pecked out by crows and ravens), which is a reference to Stefan Żeromski's 1895 novel of the same title.
- The color of Swain's form in Šablóna:Ai changes with different skins. Classic Swain is black, Northern Front Swain turns white, and Bilgewater Swain turns red, and Tyrant Swain is blue, with clothes and a staff. In addition, Beatrice's form is either a snowy owl or a parrot in Swain's respective skins.
- Northern Front Swain is a reference to the Šablóna:W, a major military organization created during the Šablóna:W.
- Bilgewater Swain is likely a reference to Šablóna:W, the antagonist of the novel Šablóna:W.
- Tyrant Swain can be seen in the left of Šablóna:Csi Splash Art.
- Swain was the Grand General, and now leader of Noxus, one of Valoran's most powerful city-states.
- Swain was a member of the Black Rose, a dark and mysterious group that controlled Noxus before the rise of the military government. They were thought to no longer exist. However, with the reemergence of their leader Šablóna:Ci, the Black Rose are working towards getting the organization back into power.
- Swain and Šablóna:Ci, have a deep, hate-filled rivalry. He has attempted to kill Jarvan IV on several occasions.
- After attending one of Šablóna:Cis concerts, he stated: "Her melody moves the soul, her silence sunders the body."
- During the War of Kalamanda, Šablóna:Ci and his Dauntless Vanguard hindered the progress of Swain and his army's advancement at every turn.
- Swain has formed an alliance with Šablóna:Ci, and they worked together to unite the nation behind a vision of true Noxian strength.
- Swain possibly knows the reason for the mysterious disappearance of Šablóna:Cis father.
Art spotlight Edit
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.