Chinese artwork Edit
- Sona is designed by Ezreal and reworked by Shurelia.
- Sona is voiced by Šablóna:W, who also voices Šablóna:Ci.
- The name "Sona" is derived from the Latin prefix denoting sound, "son-", attached to the Latin suffix for feminine objects, "a".
- A "Šablóna:W" is someone highly skilled in a field who wishes to teach others in said field.
- Sona is the second champion to use the stance mechanic, the first being Šablóna:Ci.
- The name of Sona's weapon, the "Etwahl", is pronounced the same as the French word "étoile", which means "star".
- The Etwahl is likely a reference to the Šablóna:W, a Chinese string instrument.
- A power chord is a type of chord that consists of a doubled root note and the fifth. It's a key element of many styles of rock music.
- Sona is a mute, yet can talk to the Summoner. She claims that only "you" can hear her and says the phrase "From my mind, to yours." This indicates the mental connection between a Summoner and their Champion, which is a recurring feature in League Judgements.
- Sona is one of six champions that gain ability power at the beginning of the game even without items, runes or masteries. The others are: Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Character icon and Šablóna:Ci. Šablóna:Ci also gains ability power automatically, but technically it's from his passive item.
- Her appearance and the general musical theme bears similarity to Šablóna:W.
- Each of Sona's abilties have varying ambient music, playing whenever its aura is active.
- When Šablóna:Ai is the active aura, the League of Legends theme can be heard from the Etwahl.
- Sona has the lowest health of any Champion at level 1 with 410 HP (+70 per level).
- She also has the lowest base armor at level 1 with 9 (+3 per level)
- Sona is the only champion to currently have a difficulty rating of 10.
- Šablóna:Csi shares a theme with Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, and Šablóna:Ci.
- In the Chinese art for Šablóna:Csi, the sparks coming from her instrument appear to spell the word 'FAME'.
- Šablóna:Csi is based on the Šablóna:W, figures from Greek mythology that were goddesses or spirits associated with memory and the arts. Many performers wrote songs in dedication to the Muses.
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to the christmas carol Šablóna:W. It may also relate to the origins of the song, which was first played on a guitar.
- If the /Joke command is alternated with Šablóna:Ci in proximity with his Reindeer skin and her using her Silent Night skin, they will both play and sing a section of 'Deck the Halls' together.
- Šablóna:Csi is a direct reference to the Šablóna:W, a seven-string Chinese instrument. This skin was released in celebration of the Chinese New Year (also called Lunar New Year).
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to many 80's and early 90's video game effects.
- The effect fromŠablóna:Ai is a direct reference to Dance Dance Revolution. The sequence is (↑→) (←)(↑→)(↑)(↑)(↑)
- Šablóna:Csi is part of the band Pentakill, along with other members Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, and Šablóna:Ci. The band is reported to have been a huge success all across Valoran. Sona herself was one of the founders of the band, along with Mordekaiser.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.