Chinese artwork Edit
- Sion was designed by Ezreal (person).
- Sion is voiced by J.S. Gilbert, Who also voices Šablóna:Csi, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Sion's Dance is reminiscent of "Moskau" by Dschinghis Khan. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here
- Sion was one of the first six characters designed, along with Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci ,
- Sion was one of the champions available for the Noxian pool during the Ionia vs. Noxus match, and was one of the selected champions.
- Šablóna:Ai was possibly taken from the Šablóna:W table top game, where it is a special rule that gives units a chance to ignore wounds.
- Sion is one of three champions that can theoretically increase their stats forever by using their abilities, in Sion case its his Health. The other two are Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci.
- Many of Sion's quotes are based on old Šablóna:W movies.
- Sion's quote "Get on my Chopper!" is a reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous line "Get to the Chopper!" from the movie Šablóna:W
- Sion's quote "Who is your summoner, and what does he do?" is a reference to Šablóna:W.
- Sion's taunt is a reference to an exchange in the 1982 movie Šablóna:W between the Mongol General and Conan.
- Sion's joke is a reference to Šablóna:W.
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to the Šablóna:W franchise.
- Hextech Sion's robotic eye is on the right of the original artwork, but on the left in the Chinese artwork.
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to the character Šablóna:W.
- Sion's character model now shows him wielding a double-bladed axe, as he does in his Šablóna:Csi and Šablóna:Csi skins, rather than the classic single-bladed axe that still currently appear in both of his classic skin artworks.
- Šablóna:Champion Skin Icon skin is a reference to Paul Bunyan, with Unchained Alistar as the reference to Babe, the Blue Ox.
- Lumberjack Sion may also be a refernce to, though less likely, Mark Kaminsky - character from movie Raw Deal, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.