Chinese artwork Edit
- Singed was designed by both Ezreal and Guinsoo.
- According to Udyr, Singed was the first ever champion to be created in the game.
- Singed is possibly a reference to the werewolf chemist in the first Underworld movie.
- Singed's lore shares some similarities with the chemist Šablóna:W. There are also similarities in the ethical implications of both their work.
- Singed was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was one of the selected champions.
- Singed's dance is the "Jump on It" dance from Šablóna:W.
- Even though Singed's Poison Trail cloud appear to expand as they fade, the area affected by the poison does not actually increase.
- A popular YouTube channel known as 'videogamedunkey' has made a running gag in several of his videos, where Singed is depicted as a repeat offender for oddities and "trolling", as well as being responsible for conspiracies involving in the League of Legends. In one of his more recent videos, he claimed that Singed is in a fact the "Owner and Operator" of Riot Games; albiet going through elaborate detail on what led to this conclusion.
- Singed's line, "To shake, or not to shake," is a play on, "To be, or not to be," a famous quote from William Shakespeare's play Šablóna:W.
- Singed's joke, "Shaken, not stirred." is a reference to a famous quote of Šablóna:W, a fictional British secret agent.
- Šablóna:Csi was normally only available via promotional codes. It was first gifted at the Šablóna:W and other events that Riot Games attends to, such as Šablóna:W and Šablóna:W. However, the skin has now been replaced with the Šablóna:Csi skin.
- Šablóna:Ci is on the bottle of Šablóna:Csi splash art, complete with surfer shades.
- The bottle is labeled "Taric's Tropical Tan".
- Šablóna:Csi is based on the stereotypical Šablóna:W.
- The skin also bears a resemblance to Šablóna:Ci original skin before the game was released.
- Šablóna:Csi is possibly a reference to Šablóna:W from the Batman franchise.
- The skin's release date is also very close to the premiere of the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises, in which Bane is the main villain.
- Singed was Šablóna:Ci apprentice in alchemy, until his master was transformed by the incomplete potion he consumed.
- Singed invented the toxic weapon used on Šablóna:Ci home village. The remains of the village were so horrific that it remains a festering scar on Ionian history. To this day, no Ionian will ever publicly speak of what occurred.
- During an Ionian ambush on Noxian troops, Singed launched a barrage of biochemical terror on both forces. Šablóna:Ci witnessed as around her Ionian and Noxian alike fell victim to an unspeakably gruesome fate.
- Singed and Šablóna:Ci are on unfriendly terms with one another.
- Singed is commonly teammates with his fellow Zaunites, Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci, on the Twisted Treeline.
- In the Navori Province of Southern Ionia, Singed was charged with the extermination of an unexpected giant rat infestation. Some suspect that Šablóna:Ci may have been involved in the rodent invasion.
- Singed is a business partner of Šablóna:Ci, responsible for supplying him with brewing machinery and hardware.
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.