Skins[edit | edit source]
Chinese artwork[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Shaco has obvious similarities to Template:W of the Template:W franchise, such as his mysterious origins, his appearance (his face is often drawn with a long, sharp nose and a big smile, and they both have white skin), his voice, and some of his quotes which references Joker-esque quotes throughout the Batman franchise.
- His story's description of him as "Valoran's first fully functioning homicidal comic" is a direct reference to Template:W Batman where Joker describes himself as "the worlds first fully-functioning homicidal artist".
- Shaco was voiced by Adam Harrington, the same voice actor for Template:Ci, Template:Ci, Template:Ci and Template:Ci.
- "Shaco" is an anagram of "Chaos".
- Shaco is one of a few champions to actually have multiple textures in one skin. When he uses Template:Ai, his clone is a different color than that of the real Shaco, although this can only be seen by Shaco and his allies. To the opposing team, the two Shacos look exactly the same, unless you have some sort of external buff or item effect active.
- Shaco's dance is Template:W. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Shaco was designed by Guinsoo.
- Shaco was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. However, he was not one of the selected champions.
- Shaco once stabbed 20px Ram Steed almost to death after Ram Steed interviewed him.
- His name probably comes from "shako", which is the cilindric hat the light infantry used to wear in the 18th century and later; Shaco wears a cilindric hat in some of his skins as well. Assuming it is, the letter C may have been subbed to create an anagram of the word "Chaos" for creative effect.
- It is also a possible reference to the Template:Wikia, a Diablo 2 Unique item. The unique's base item is the "Shako".
- Template:Ai icon is reference to opening scene in Template:W.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- His joke could be a reference to Template:W, during a scene where the Joker performs a "magic trick" by making a pencil "disappear" after slamming one of the mob's henchmen's face into it.
- His taunt "Why so serious?" is an obvious reference to The Dark Knight, being the famous catchphrase uttered by The Joker throughout the movie.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Template:Csi is a reference to the Template:W of Template:W; Template:Ci has a counterpart skin called Template:Csi.
- Shaco's Champion Spotlight was released on the same day as Template:Csi
- Template:Csi is a reference to Template:W from the Template:W franchise, and is depicted as a clockwork killing machine.
- This reference is further supported by the League of Legends post announcing the skins release, which states 'Go ahead and wind him up, if you dare.' as the first mechanical toys ran on clockwork mechanisms instead of batteries.
- In his Classic skin's artwork, the spike on Shaco's right shoulder pad is visible, but on his in-game model it is not.
- Template:Csi is a commemorative skin created to celebrate League of Legends' first anniversary in Korea. It is currently available to them only.
- Prior to it's original name, Template:Csi is also the third light themed skin for a dark themed champion. The others being Template:Csi and Template:Csi
- The texture for Masked Shaco's Template:Ai looks similar to Template:Ci in it's appearance. This may just be coincidence, as the jacks are often supposed to be similar in appearance to the skin itself.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.