Chinese artwork Edit
- Rammus was designed by Guinsoo, Ezreal and Coronach.
- The title "Armordillo" is a play on the words "Armor" and "Armadillo".
- The name "Rammus" may be a homophone or pun for combination of the words "Ram" and "Us".
- Through a combination of Šablóna:Ai, summoner spells, allied abilities, runes, masteries, and items, it is possible for Rammus to achieve speeds of well over 5000 movement speed.
- Rammus was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was the ban choice for Ionia.
- Despite Rammus's naturally low health, Rammus is the only champion to currently have a health rating of 100.
- Rammus is the only champion without a joke in the English client. In French, German, Spanish and Polish translations, Rammus has the whole set of dialogue with taunts and jokes.
- Rammus has the least amount of quotes, numbering at 4.
- Rammus' quote "Ok" is a very popular League of Legends meme.
- When Rammus is ordered to attack, his tone changes.
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to Bowser from the Šablóna:W franchise, and was only available to closed beta participants.
- Šablóna:Csi may be a reference to Šablóna:W, specifically Raphael due to the two Sai he wields.
- Šablóna:Csi has him on fire when using the Powerball ability, leaving a short trail of fire while he's traveling. This is purely cosmetic and does no damage.
- Šablóna:Csi is theorized to be a part of a set of 4 skins which reference internet browsers. The skins Šablóna:Csi, Šablóna:Csi and Šablóna:Csi are the other three.
- Šablóna:Csi is possibly a reference to the Droideka, or destroyer droid, from the Star Wars franchise.
- In the Journal of Justice, it was stated that Rammus is close friends with Šablóna:Ci, having a similar good nature to them.
- According to Blitzcrank's "Fleshling Compatability Service", a dating service made by Blitzcrank, Rammus' best match is a cactus.
- It is stated in the Journal of Justice that Rammus and Šablóna:Ci do not get along with each other.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.