Chinese artwork Edit
- Poppy was designed by Coronach.
- Poppy was the first Champion released in 2010.
- Poppy is the first and so far only additional post-release champion to cost 1350 Šablóna:IP at the time of champion release. All other 1350 Šablóna:IP champions were already present at game launch.
- Poppy is the only post-release champion to cost 450 Šablóna:IP or 260 Šablóna:RP after IP cost changes. All other 450 Šablóna:IP and 260 Šablóna:RP champions were already present at game launch.
- Poppy is one of two champions that went into the weekly champion rotation on the day of their release, the other being Šablóna:Ci.
- Poppy shares a place with Šablóna:Ci in having the highest base armor of any champion at level 18 (90 armor).
- When Poppy activates Šablóna:Ai, she will start to laugh.
- Poppy's quote "Fighting is serious business" is a reference to a well-known internet meme, "X is srs bsns (serious business)," meant to troll people that take something seriously with X being the subject at hand (e.g. WoW is serious business, Pokemon is serious business).
- Poppy's quote "Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" is a possible reference to Nietzsche's book "Twilight of the Gods" or "How to Philosophize with a Hammer", which serves as an introduction to all his other works.
- Šablóna:Csi skin is possibly a reference to the Oompa Loompas from Šablóna:W.
- The skin may also be a reference to the beloved child's board game Šablóna:W.
- Šablóna:Csi is a reference to the fictional character Šablóna:W, who appears in a series of books illustrated for young children.
- Šablóna:Csi face paint and outfit strongly resemble the face paint and outfits of the band Šablóna:W.
- Šablóna:Csi skin was inspired by ChiZ's White Knight Poppy skin, who also inspired Riot with his Swashbuckler Katarina skin.
- Šablóna:Csi may be a reference to the game Spiral Knights, as one of the shields in the game is known as the 'Scarlet Shield'. The artwork also bears a striking resemblance to some types of armor worn by the Spiral Knights.
- The Chinese version of Poppy's original skin is the background image of the Defense section in the mastery pages.
- According to Poppy's lore, her father was given the job to craft a helm glorious beyond all comparison. Poppy was given the honor of helping him craft the helm and was entrusted to set the center jewel, the most important piece.
- After her father's death, Poppy unsuspectingly stopped under Šablóna:Ci shadow while on her way to Demacia. As Galio observed Poppy's continued determination and bravery, he became inspired. Remembering the cause that his master had died defending, Galio arose from his silent purgatory with a new sense of purpose: to join the League of Legends and fight for the will of Demacia.
- From the Journal of Justice, pirates from Bilgewater boarded a Bandle City ship headed to Demacia and sacked the vessel of its goods. This particular shipment was on its way to a celebration, a commemoration to Poppy's appointment to service as envoy between Demacia and the yordles. Šablóna:Ci and Šablóna:Ci led special forces to apprehend the culprits, though they were unable to salvage the cargo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.