Chinese artwork Edit
- Nautilus was designed by Xypherous.
- In Greek, the term "Nautilus" means "Sailor."
- A Nautilus is a marine species of the cephalopod, Nautilidae family, and is related to squid species.
- Nautilus bears a resemblance to the Šablóna:W from the BioShock series, as they both wear classic diving suits.
- In the lore, the black water responsible for turning Nautilus into his current state is a possible reference to the cartoon, Šablóna:W.
- Nautilus' dance reference is clearly seen as the Peeparoonie Dance. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- In Nautilus' Art Spotlight, around 2:50, a tab saying Urgot Mech can be seen in the top left.
- This was likely the development name for Šablóna:Csi.
- Nautilus has one of the longest attack animations of any champion. This can lead to odd and unexpected hits, as the enemy finds themself stunned or damaged, even though they are visually beyond his range. It is sometimes unclear at what point in the animation an attack is considered to have hit.
- Nautilus was released without the "Tank" tag, but it was confirmed that the absence of the tag was an error which would be fixed. Nautilus is indeed primarily a tank.
- When Nautilus stands idle long enough, he does the famous Šablóna:W pose.
- Nautilus' /dance is a reference to the Peeparonie Dance. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Šablóna:Csi bears a strong resemblance to the Šablóna:W of the Black Legion from the Šablóna:W franchise, both featuring a black and yellow color scheme.
- Šablóna:Csi was a community requested skin, inspired by MaTTcomGO's artwork.
- Šablóna:Csi Chinese splash art has Šablóna:W sitting on one of the rocks.
Art Spotlight Edit
Chyba citácie Značky
<ref>sú prítomné, ale nebola nájdená žiadna značka
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.